Quantcast

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Where In The World Is Carmen Sandi...uh PSaMP?

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!

Sorry about going all Rockapella on you, but I figured I'd touch base about PSaMP's notable absense. Don't worry, PSaMP's self-induced leave will be over soon, and you, the reader, can go back to not reading my stuff. I feel kinda bad, depriving you of your daily mini pony fix, but I really needed some time off. My mind has been in a million places while I finished college. The above picture is President Bush at the podium, giving the commencement speech to my class. Don't get it twisted, PSaMP is far from a Bush supporter, but it was cool that he came to my small school, I guess.

There have also been some other happenings that have made it difficult for me to focus on sports and/or humor, so a mini vacation was greatly needed. I promise that the PSaMP exile will end soon, and I'll provide more offense than the Buccos did against Atlanta tonight. Honestly, how do you put up 13 on a ton of singles and no homers? I guess its been that kind of season.

I'll be back in a bit. I promise...

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!

No comments: